EARLY BIRD BOOKING OFFER
Register by 28th January 2022 and Save £75. Coupon code: retconf22
Tip: Click “Confirm Booking and View Basket” to apply the discount code
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The last year has been right up there in terms of the sheer scale of change and the role that pension schemes have to play in government initiatives, as we emerge from the pandemic. We review some of the biggest challenges the industry is currently facing and look at what is in store for the coming year.
ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH INSIGHT INTO:
Key retirement areas for 2022 including:
- The latest commentary and views from the Government
- The priorities and roadmap for the FCA and TPR
- A look at the LTAF regime and its interaction with DC workplace schemes defaults
- The latest legal view of ESG requirements
- The new Consumer Duty requirements for pension schemes
- How can we reduce gender pensions gap?
- The pros and cons of the Collective Money Purchase regulations
- Improving member engagement
- A roundup of key areas of DC regulatory change