The world of retirement continues to be at the forefront of financial news. There’s a whole host of activity in this sector, as both Government and industry continue to address the challenges that consumers face in long term saving.
As Auto Enrolment and Pension Freedoms are now embedded into the framework, we need to look at the outcomes consumers will get and the responsibilities that they often unknowingly have in preparing individually and their households for retirement.
Attendees will gain valuable insights into the latest events including Government aspirations, industry initiatives to incentivise saving, the regulator’s agenda, the Pensions Dashboard and Equity Release
By attending you will benefit from:
• A Government update on retirement objectives
• An industry discussion on safeguarding customers against the evolving threat of pension scams
• A legal perspective of the key issues surrounding DB to DC transfers – could they become the next financial scandal?
• Insights into the world of Auto Enrolment default funds
• A look at how technology can improve engagement and the advice process
• A dive into the world of Equity Release and the current and future benefits this could bring to consumers
• An update from the Money and Pensions Service on their key objectives and challenges
This event is kindly hosted by