Please note, this course is split into two parts and runs over two consecutive days on 30th and 31st March 2023.
Total duration: 6 hours
Timings: 2 x 3 hour sessions on consecutive days
Part 1: 30th March | 9.30 – 12.30 (3 hours) | Part 2: 31st March| 9.30 – 12.30 (3 hours)
The important thing is to recognise genuine need.
Join us for this informative online course. You’ll be given the tips and resources you need to introduce a compassionate strategy and meet the specific needs of your customers.
- Understand the regulatory journey to the current environment and expectation.
- Recognise the signs and signals of a vulnerable client
- Introduce the tools to encourage the disclosure of vulnerability
- Bring conversations to successful conclusions
- Implement a robust framework
- Protect your vulnerable customers from further distress
- Avoid reputational damage and financial penalties