As Open Finance has been officially recognised as a key strategic aim of the FCA in their 2019/2020 strategy, this Conference will bring together the innovators, disruptors and visionaries who will shape the future of Open Finance for UK Financial Services.
Building on these significant changes in the market, Open Finance will create a digital marketplace that will benefit UK financials services and will lead to the emergence of new customised financial propositions that all consumer to improve their financial control and wellbeing.
This conference offers a unique opportunity for leading international financial services practitioners, advisors and others to share best practice, insights and debate the future of the sector.
You will hear from industry experts and regulators on the:
- Definition of Open Finance and its development in the UK
- Opportunities and obstacles for advisers and consumers
- Emergence of a consumer driven financial marketplace
- Impact of Open Finance on current provider and adviser business models
- Findings from the Open Banking initiative
- How Open Finance is developing outside of the UK – Global lessons
- Emergence of next generation FinTech providers – Who will become the Uber of financial services?
- View of regulators and their thoughts on the development of Open Finance
- Steps to embrace Open Finance as part of your business / strategic planning
Our Open Finance Conference is endorsed by CISI for up to 5.5 hours CPD credit.
This event is kindly hosted by Hogan Lovells at Atlantic House, Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2FG