Virtual Access Available
We are pleased to offer the opportunity to participate in the full conference virtually from your location via Microsoft Teams.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The pensions industry continues to face a relentless stream of change including Pension Dashboards, the Consumer Duty and Value for Money. With a backdrop of the Cost-of-Living crisis, record inflation and low levels of financial resilience, we are facing unprecedented challenges in helping consumers plan for their futures.
Our Annual Retirement Conference will focus on some of the key challenges facing industry and explore how we can deliver effective consumer outcomes and meet regulatory requirements.
ATTENDING THIS EVENT WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH INSIGHT INTO
- The ongoing priorities and roadmap for the FCA and TPR
- Important factors for governance boards when undertaking the Value for Money assessment
- What the new Consumer Duty means for pension schemes
- The key financial challenges that households are facing and the impact this may have on retirement outcomes
- A legal view of the key challenges for firms in implementing the new requirements for non- workplace pensions relating to standardised investment strategies
- A roundup of key areas of DC regulatory change