ABOUT THIS ONLINE BRIEFING
EMIR Reporting of derivatives has been mandatory for firms since 2014 and is a daily reporting requirement covering 129 fields. This two-part briefing session provides a comprehensive grounding of this complex regulatory requirement. This session, part one of two, will focus on:
- The background to reporting
- Aims and objectives of the regulation
- Which firms are impacted and how?
- What trades are reportable?
- EMIR reporting scenarios and how reporting is carried out on a daily basis