Total duration: 6 hours
Timings: 9.30 – 16.30 (6 hours, with a break from 12.30 – 13.30pm)
Please note: due to the longer duration of the course, it has been divided into 2 x 3 hours sessions (morning and afternoon), as indicated above.
The FCA Handbook is a vast, sprawling and sometimes seemingly impenetrable document. Using a series of worked examples, this course aims to provide delegates with an understanding on how to navigate the FCA Handbook.
- Understand how the handbook and its chapters are structured and how to leverage this to solve your problems
- How do I know if chapters are relevant to my firm or the issue I have?
- Using the glossary and other routes to attack your regulatory problem
- Understand the extent and nature of Guidance in the Handbook
- How do I know if I have found all the relevant references to my problem?