Book by 15 July to receive £50 off PART TWO of this series
ABOUT THIS ONLINE BRIEFING
SFTR Reporting becomes mandatory for firms in 2020 and is a daily reporting requirement covering 155 fields. This two-part briefing session provides a comprehensive grounding of this complex regulatory requirement. This session, part one of two, will focus on:
- The background to reporting
- Reporting documentation
- Aims and objectives of the regulation
- Which firms are impacted and how?
- What trades are reportable?
- SFTR reporting scenarios and how reporting is carried out on a daily basis